1) You will be bound by our terms and conditions of sale for any order you place for any of the products shown on our website
2) All orders are subject to acceptance by us and we will confirm acceptance by sending you an email confirming your order has been sent to you (“Email Confirmation”).The contract between you and us is made only when we send you the Email Confirmation. It will relate only to those products stated in the Email Confirmation.
3) When you place an order you guarantee and confirm to us:
- you are legally able to enter into a contract
- you are over 18
4) If you are a private individual entering into this contract as a consumer then you can cancel the contract at any time within 7 days beginning on the day after you receive the order. You must do this in writing.
5) If you cancel under 4) you must return the products you have ordered as soon as practicable and at your own cost and expense and within 44 days of the Email Confirmation date. You must take reasonable care of the products you have ordered and if you do not do so then we may have a right of action against you.
6) If you cancel the contract under 4) then you will receive a full refund of the price you paid within 30 days of the date you gave us notice of cancellation. You are still responsible for returning the products to us at your own cost.
7) We have tried to reproduce images of the products on the website variations in colour and type size may occur from time to time. Images and descriptions of them are for guidance only.
8) Your statutory rights of cancellation are not affected by these terms and conditions.
9) Your order will be fulfilled within 30 days of the Email Confirmation unless there are exceptional circumstances or we cancel it. We may cancel your order if we have insufficient stock to fulfil your order or you want us to deliver to an area that we do not deliver to. If we cancel then we will refund the price you have paid in full as soon as possible and within 30 days of your having placed the order.
10) The products will be your responsibility from the time of delivery.
11) Ownership of the products will only pass to you when we receive full payment of all sums due for them including delivery charges. Payment must be made when you place your order.
12) Prices and delivery charges are as quoted on our website. They are liable to change slightly from time to time, but should not vary excessively except in the case of obvious error.
13) Prices and delivery charges are liable to change at any time but change will not affect orders where we have already sent you an Email Confirmation.
14) If a pricing error is obvious and could have reasonably been recognised by you as an error then we do not have to provide the items to you at the incorrect lower price.
15) If we do not comply with these terms and conditions then we shall only be liable to you for the purchase price of the products. This clause is not intended to exclude any statutory rights you may have and we exclude liability to the extent only we can lawfully do so. We shall not be liable for any other loss.
16) If you order products from us for delivery outside England and Wales they may be subject to import duties and taxes. You will be responsible for payment of those. We do not control them.
17) You must comply with all laws relating to the country where the products will be used.
18) When we give you notice we may give it to you at the email or postal address you give us when you place the order. If you serve notice on us then you must serve it in writing to: Dominican Sisters of St Joseph, St Dominic's Priory, Shirley Holms Road, Lymington, SO41 8NH, UK. or to email@example.com
19) We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform or delay in performance of any of our obligations under the contract for any event outside our reasonable control including, without limitation, strike, lockout or other industrial action, communications failure, impossibility of use of public or private communications network, difficulties in use of public or private transport howsoever caused.
20) Contracts for the purchase of products through our website and any dispute arising out of or in connection with them will be governed by English Law and any dispute of claim arising out of the contract or its formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
21) A party who is not a party to these terms and conditions or a contract made under them shall not have any rights under or in connection with them under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.